Thursday 8 December 2011

So this blog is to record my thoughts and views as I go along my daily routine in my world.

I have quite a love for fashion and beauty products, so I will also be including bits of this as I go along.  (When I say quite a love, I should probably mention that I think I possibly have a problem in reality....)

Anyway, more about that later.  

I work full time as a payroll adviser at quite a large company in Manchester City Centre, which I enjoy most of the time, however I have more of a passion in fashion/make-up, hence me starting to do this as something more exciting to fulfill my more creative tendencies.

I have my Christmas party tomorrow so I am spending tonight pampering myself and relaxing.  (I really need to apply my fake tan soon as I am wearing a white dress and at this rate I am going to blend in to my dress being as pasty as I currently am).  

I also got slightly carried away in boots on my way home from work (I only popped in to get a tanning mitten) and I ended up returning home with all these lovely new items:


I'm really excited to try them, especially the Garnier Blemish Balm which promises to give me a natural airbrushed look.  I will report back anyway once I have tried them.  You should also know that I am a sucker for anything soap & Glory, call me shallow but I can't say no to the pretty packaging!  

Anyway I should probably get cracking or I will be turning up to my posh Christmas party with bush eyebrows, prickly, pasty legs and greasy hair, and we can't have that!

I will keep post tomorrow if I get a moment with my outfit/make up choices.

Lots of love
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment