Sunday 10 March 2013

Too Faced - Lip Injection

Too Faced - Lip Injection.  I currently have the one which has both the Lip Injection on one side and the Lip Injection Extreme on the other.

(This involves NO needles!!!  Just thought I had best point this out.  I'm a pretty big fainter when it comes to needle's so probably for the best.......)

This is THE best I have personally tried when it comes to lip plumpers, I haven't found one which matches the effectiveness of this lip plumper.  I have re-purchased this product at least three or four times over the last 5 years or so.

Ta-daaa:



Sorry, not the best quality pictures...

They really do make such a massive difference, I think next time I would probably just purchase the Lip Injection Extreme, as I don't really tend to wear lip gloss much unless I am going out, I tend to stick to a good lip balm most of the time.

BE WARNED.....it DOES hurt when you first put it on, be prepared for it.... but you know what they say, no pain no gain!

It just makes your lips look lovely and luscious, and you really, really do notice the difference.  As I say I only tend to wear it on a night out as it's a bit OTT for the daytime look (for me personally.....I don't want to swan round work looking like Angelina Jolie 24/7 haha, I wish!)

It is a little on the pricey side but lasts me a while as I don't wear it too often.  

Just thought I would share this handy little secret with you all!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I've tried this & blimeyyy it does sting ha does the job though! Deffo worth it! x

    ReplyDelete