Thursday 7 February 2013

Vo5 Give Me Texture Product Review

So, I have recently discovered a great love for Vo5 products and thought I would give the world my thoughts...

Usually my hair routine consists of washing my hair (with whatever is to hand) and leaving it to dry naturally - mainly because it seems to take my hair ages to dry with a hair dryer.

However, on a weekend when I have more time (especially if I happen to be going out) I tend to make more of an effort.  I like BIGGGG hair, volumised and bouncy.


Not the best picture but you get the point....

Anyway, my main tool for getting massive hair is the Babyliss Big Hair blow dryer tool.  It takes forever for me to get it all done nicely but I only tend to use it when I am going out or making an effort and it really does make your hair look wonderful!  I intend to do a separate blog around this anyway so I will save that for another day.

Anyway, my other secret, is Vo5 give me texture:


It is a powder which you just dust in to your hair, it makes your hair feel slightly funky but it is amazing!  If you are going for the volumised look, this will do wonders!  I just put a but of this along my roots and kind of mess up my hair with my fingers (or back comb it if I am feeling the need for even bigger hair).  If you feel like your hair is going flat again throughout the day you just have to give it another rough up and you will have wonderful volumised hair again.

It also smells lovely and is in a small tube so you can keep it in your bag (handy!)

I just thought I would share this with you all as it is a personal fave.  I have tried a few others which haven't worked anywhere near as well but I would definitely recommend the Vo5 powder.

Anyway, I am currently sat here with half wet hair so I had better go and run a hairdryer over it before I fall asleep with wet hair and wake up resembling a birds nest in the morning.

Good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment