Tuesday 15 January 2013

Update/new house

Bonjour you lovely bloggers!

Once again long time no update from my side!  I have been a very busy bee the last few months.  Just an update, and hopefully now I am in my own home (exciting!!) and settled and have internet access, my updates will be much more frequent.

I have recently moved in to my gran's old house which my dad has very kindly let me move in to, to save for a mortgage (hopefully for said house!)  It has taken quite a bit of work to get in, and I am still half at my parents half here, however I have decorated it beautifully (with the extra help and hard work of my wonderful boyfriend) and it is beginning to look and feel like home.

I will get some better pictures - but here are a few (not great quality) so you get the idea.....

My BEAUTIFUL dressing table <3


This was an old dark stained wood wardrobe which was my grans and had been in the house since the 60's which I painstakingly sanded down by hand and painted - it turned out pretty damn good if I say so myself (maybe I should have a career change?!)

And Last but not Least in any way shape or form - my wonderful sofa which is the most comfortable sofa ever!

........And me practicing handstands as you so....

Anyway - I will get some better quality pictures up this weekend, I am so lucky :)

I have been attending pole dancing fitness classes quite regularly since May (hence the handstand practice!) which I am really enjoying, it is so fun, and it is exercise at the same time - genius!

Anyway I shall leave you with this for now - I have some exciting product blogs to go up in the next week or so.

Take care!
x




No comments:

Post a Comment