Thursday 19 January 2012

Dry Shampoo and LOADS to do!

Hi everyone!

I have been so busy this last week - It's our busiest time at work this time of the month so I have been working ridiculous hours to get everything done!  Was in work from 8 until about half 6 today which is quite a tedious day when your as busy as it has been!


I still attempt to put half decent make up on at 6 am, usually I look in the mirror in the lift in work and have a mild panic when I realise I have just traveled on public transport sporting a clown look.

Anyway, I have been trying to get some chill out time in the evening.  My mum bought me this wheat hot water bottle that you microwave.  It is lavender scented which is really nice and relaxing, I have been using it all week and it has certainly helped me chill out after a stressful day!  I suppose you could always get a normal wheat hot water bottle and put a few drops of lavender oil on really?

Anyway, dry shampoo has saved my life this week!  Especially when I roll out of bed at 6 am with awful flat lanky hair!  A few sprays of this and it looks as good as ever.  I use this quite a lot as it gives my hair a lot more body.




Anyway I shall do a proper update over the weekend.  I think I am going to go shopping on Saturday as I have been SO good this month, I feel the need to treat myself!  I'll update you with my purchases!

Lots of love
x

5 comments:

  1. Love this product and your blog is absolutely amazing!

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dry shampoo, it's a miracle invention! And your hair looks gorgeous in your pic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so gonna try this! Hey! check out my blog! im just a recent follower but im really lovin your blog! so i gave u an award! hope u can check out my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty in that picture. Dry shampoo is a life saver!

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I am well stocked up, it gets me through the week, especially in Winter when I want an extra half hour in bed!
      x

      Delete